Kubaru is compatible with Professional, Enterprise, Unlimited, and Performance editions of Salesforce.
We recommend you install Kubaru in a sandbox before you install in production.
Follow these steps to install Kubaru in your Salesforce org:
- Navigate to our AppExchange listing.
- Click the Get It Now button (you may be prompted to sign into the AppExchange).
- Select to install the app in a Sandbox or Production org (If you choose to install the app in a Sandbox, you can always copy over your router configurations from your Sandbox to your Production org later).
- Review the terms and conditions and click Confirm and install.
- You may be prompted to sign into your Salesforce org.
- Choose the option to Install for Admins Only for now (you can grant access to additional users once you’ve completed setup).
- You’ll receive an email confirmation once installation is complete.
Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.