Available in Version 5.6 and up
Salesforce teams allow you to grant multiple users access to accounts, opportunities, and cases. Kubaru gives you the ability to automatically create a team member when records are assigned. This can be done when routing accounts, opportunities, cases, or an object that has a standard relationship to the account object.
Things to keep in mind
To create team members:
- Create or edit a router for an object that supports teams (e.g. Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities).
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and check Create [Object Name] Team Member.
- For the case and opportunity objects, you will see two sections: one for the object itself, and one for account.
- Select the desired team role from a list of roles defined in your organization.
- To customize your Account team roles: https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=sf.accountteam_customize_roles.htm&type=5
- To customize your Opportunity team roles: https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=sf.teamselling_customize_roles.htm&type=5
- To customize your Case team roles: https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?language=en_US&id=sf.caseteam_roles.htm&type=5
- Check Overwrite Existing if you would like for this new team member record to overwrite any existing team member records for the assigned user. Otherwise the team member will not be created if one already exists.
- For the Account or Opportunity objects, select the access level(s) you would like to grant to the assigned user. For the Case object, the access level is pre-defined in the case team role that you select.
- Click Save.
When viewing assignment logs, the Team Members column will display any team members that were created.