Occasionally you may need to disable a user from receiving assignments temporarily. There are a couple of ways to manage this.
Have Admin Set Availability
Kubaru Admins can easily set a user as unavailable by following these steps:
- Navigate to the Kubaru Members tab of the Kubaru Console.
- Uncheck the Available checkbox next to a user.
- Click Save Changes.
Have Users Set Own Availability
Available in Version 4.1.3 and up
It’s possible to grant users the ability to manage their own availability. To do so, you will need to add the Kubaru Assignments Visualforce page (API name DistributorSwitch) to a page that your users have access to. Here are the steps to add this to your Salesforce org’s home page:
- Navigate to the home page in Lightning Experience.
- Click the gear icon on the top-right of the page and select Edit Page.
- Click and drag Visualforce from the list of components on the left and bring it into the desired location on your page.
- On the right under Visualforce Page Name, find and select Kubaru Assignments.
- Set Height to 165.
- Click Save. If this page is not yet deployed to users, click Activation and deploy as desired.
Once added, users can simply click Paused to temporarily remove themselves from all routers, and Ready to add themselves back.