Available in Version 4.9 and up
Kubaru makes it easy to clone routers–including cloning related items like connected queues, filters, members, etc.
Follow these steps to clone an existing router:
- Navigate to the router of interest and click the Clone button.
- Select which related items you would like to include as part of the cloning operation. Any dependencies for a given item will be displayed when you hover over the info icon on the right.
- Click the Continue button. You will be redirected to the new router create page. If there are any dependencies for the items you selected, you will see the Object and/or Assignee Field display as read-only.
- Edit the new router’s fields as desired.
- Click the Save button when done.
Including some related items (e.g. Distribution Filters) may prevent you from editing certain fields (e.g. Object). This is because there are dependencies between some related items and fields. Any dependent fields that exist will be displayed as read-only.