Next you’ll define how skills relate to leads, cases, and other records that you want to assign. We do this using Object Mappings. Let’s say you’ve added “Spanish” as a skill and you want to assigned Leads using this skill. First we need to define the criteria for Spanish speaking Leads. You may already be populating a “Language” field from data you’re gathered from prospects. Alternatively, you may need to infer the prospect’s language based on country.
Follow these steps to create these object mappings:
- Navigate to the Kubaru Skills tab of the Kubaru Console.
- Either create a skill or edit an existing one.
- In the Object Settings section, click Map Object.
- Choose the object you want to map and click the Select Object button. Note: only objects that have at least one router will be displayed. If needed, you can create and save a skill-based router and leave it inactive while you create skills.
- Configure the criteria for your object mapping behavior. For example, we may set “Language equals Spanish” or “Country equals Mexico”.
- Optionally, if you have two or more filters, you can click Add Filter Logic if you’d like to define a custom evaluation of your filters such as “1 OR 2”.
- Click Save.