There may be times where inactive records are intentionally sitting in your connected queues, and you want to make sure they don’t get assigned to users. There are a few ways you can handle this.
Disable by Object
Available in Version 2.10 and up
You can disable the assignment of inactive records on an object-by-object basis by following these steps:
- Navigate to the Kubaru Console and click into the Settings tab.
- In the Object Settings section, select your object and click Edit.
- If you haven’t already, you will need to define which status values are considered active in the Active [Object Name] Status Values field.
- Check Do Not Assign Inactive [Object Name] and click Save.
Disable by Router
Available in Version 1.14 and up
Follow these steps to disable inactive record assignments for some routers while allowing it for others:
- Navigate to a Kubaru Router, scroll down to Distribution Filters, and click Manage Filters.
- In a filter row, select your status field for that object, and not equal to as the Operator.
- In the Value field enter your list of inactive status values separated by commas; e.g. “Closed, Rejected, Unknown”.
- Note: the comma operates as “or” notation when using positive operators (e.g. equals), or “and” notation for negative ones (e.g. not equal to).
- Click Save.